I've got a version of Legacy in dropbox that should be playable. If you have access feel free to check it out and send me your notes. It's java so you'll need the latest java installed, but it should work on PC/Mac/Linux*. If you don't have access but would like to help playtest, let me know. I will likely give you access, though certain restrictions may apply. I want to organize regular online playtests once we have a little more gameplay up and running. I'll send out an email / social media blast to gauge interest.
Warning if you try it - it's not all that user-friendly or fun yet. In the parlance of the game industry, we're still in pre-alpha.** Oh also and there's no victory detection for the mission. If you kill the boar, give yourself a cookie. If you all die, do a pushup.
* Tested with a sample size of 1. Thanks James!
** The terms 'alpha' and 'beta' assume that you have some kind of schedule and really some idea of what you're building.. Here we have the luxury of exploring our options and changing direction quickly, so those terms mean less. But really - it's
How do I gain access to this playtestable version of Legacy? :)
ReplyDeleteDo you have a PC? Right now it is not working on Mac (due to some opengl + libgdx + mac issues, I would need to rewrite my shaders to be compatible with an old version of opengl, but I'd rather wait for the libgdx dudes to resolve the issue.) Anyway I'll get a more recent version ready and send it to you.
ReplyDelete